114th Aviation Company
Unknown Vietnam Veterans Memorial Washington
Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund
The Wall had an important mission when dedicated in 1982: To help heal the wounds and honor Vietnam Veterans. The Wall also helped to heal the nation's wounds. Three decades later the mission continues with the Education Center at The Wall. This will honor America's Legacy of Service including those serving our nation today in the Armed Forces.
The url is: http://www.vvmf.org/
NAMES ARE LISTED ALPHABETICALLY
Indicates Photo Page
PRESS THE INDIVIDUAL NAME TO VIEW THEIR PERSONAL PAGE
* Akana, Franklin Randolph
Arakaki, Wayne Allen
* Ballard, Carl Hershel
Barnes, William Edward * Bell, Marvin Vincent Bentson, Russell Dean
* Bergeron, Simeon Joseph A. * Beverly, Francis Marion * Bolton, Dennis Lewis
* Boyd, William Demarr Brown, Steven Merle * Bryant, Johnny Leon
Butcher Jr., Gale W. * Cavanaugh, William Thomas Colvin, Paul Silvey
* Cook, Weyman Terry * Crawford, Stanley Wendel Davidson, Gerald Wayne
* Drake, John Peter Donaldson, Everette Leroy * Duncan, William Bradley
Dunn, Ralph Allen Dupre, Norman Lee * Edwards Jr., Charles Harold
* Flores, Douglas Foley,Thomas Harold Galambos, Joseph Gary
* Gauvin, Roger Edward Griffin, David Scott * Hanson, William H.
* Head, Billy Ray * Hereau, Danny Edward * Hickman, Steven Murdock
* Hiebert, John Michael Holguin, Frank John * Honaker, Ralph
* Hosaka, Isaac Yoshiro Hulsey, James Aubrey * Hunt, Samuel L.
* Jones, Clarence Lloyd * Jordan, Richard Kenneth * Keeter, Marvin Ross
* Kieme, Bruce Douglas Kleppin, Kenneth Thomas * MacDonald, Jerome James
* Miller Jr., Carl Socrates Miller, David Edward Mosburg, Henry Lee
* Murphy, Jerry Ray Nelson Jr., Hugh Reavis * Pelch, Michael J. D.
Phillips, Marvin Foster * Poole, Charles Burton Ragsdale, Robert Louis
Riley, Ernst Rupcic, Raymond Ellsworth * Sabine IV, John Shaw
* Schuster, Daniel Carl * Scott, Kenneth DavidShannon, Kenneth Arthur
* Shea, John Francis * Shimek, Albert Lawrence Slingerland, Gerald Howard
* Strock, Charles FrederickTerry Jr., Frederick G. * Torres-Rivera, Rafael R.
Tucker, Charles Gilbert * Uebler Jr., Roy Nicholas Upton, Carleton Webster
* Vrba Jr., James Mathew * Warren Jr., William Thomas * Wilhelm, David Kenneth
Wright, James PaigeWright Jr., Wyley
Photo's are needed of our Killed in Action.
If you have a photo of any of them in Military Dress uniform,
please contact or email your photos to the Webmaster
If you would like to visit the Vietnam Veterans Wall
| Unit History
| Assoc History
| Assoc Members
| Lost in Combat
| Lost in Combat by Date |
| KIA Memorial | "Taps" | Alumni Directory | Membership Application | Quarter Master Shop |
| Pilots KIA Vietnam | Chopper Restoration | Sign our Guestbook! | Read our Guestbook! | VA Benefits |
| Veterans Links | Unit Photo Album | Unit History Book | Unit Aircraft | Show Your Colors |
| Aircrew KIA Vietnam | Website Awards | The Archive | Director's Forum | Auxiliary | Reunion Information |
| 114th Constitution & Bylaws | Our Vietnam Generation | AOD | Knight Letter | Home |
Created by Terry A. Dell, White Knight Crewchief 69-70' Republic of Vietnam
in association with members of the 114th Assault Helicopter Company
who served May 1963 to February 1972.
Send mail to Webmaster with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1997-2017 114th Aviation Company Association